REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:(drafts to miniatures - no mules/donkeys) For "Patchwork Paint" Branch & the "Pintaloosa" catagory. (for the Appaloosa type equine scroll down to appropriate section - for Membership information, scroll down to appropriate section)
**for equine to qualify in the "Patchwork Paint" Branch, there must be white markings above the knees and/or hocks OR (the characteristic spotting of a paint/pinto) the white facial markings of an "Apron, "Bald" or "Bonnet" face.
**for equine to qualify in the "Pintaloosa" Catagory one must be eligible for one of the 3 types of group class. Please see the link for the Pintaloosa.
1) HEIGHT REQUIREMENT: "horses">must mature to at least 13.2h, "pony">not to exceed 13.2 by maturity, "miniature">not to exceed 38" by maturity.
2) REGISTRATION FEES:
$20.00 with membership (as a current member or becoming one)
$35.00 if no membership is wanted (not interested in membership)
3) REQUIRED PHOTO'S (with registration application):
A) Four (4) CLEAR/SHARP photo's per equine attached to ALL application forms.
B) A FULL FRONTAL VIEW, SIDE/PROFILE VIEW LEFT and RIGHT SIDES and FULL REAR VIEW. ALL PHOTO'S SHALL INCLUDE ALL PARTS OF THE ANIMAL. (EARS TO HOOVES, NOSE TO TAIL)
C) Any unusual markings, stomach patches, under the jaw white - photo's of these need to be included.
D) NO OTHER OBSTRUCTIONS IN PICTURES - such as other horses, people, no saddle on horse, no rider, no other animals.
E) ALL PICTURES SENT MUST BE ON PHOTO PAPER OR THICK BRIGHT WHITE PAPER ONLY! (no scrape paper, no writing or typing on back of paper)
F) ISHR will have the right to ACCEPT and/or DECLINE pictures. DO NOT WRITE OR STAMP WITH INK ON BACK OF PHOTO'S!!!
MEMBERSHIP FEES: (Active and Inactive)
a) Active Membership:
1) Annual Membership: $10.00 for 12 months. (includes all immediate family members residing in same household)
2) Lifetime Membership: $100.00 and includes one (1) Free Registration and free subscription to ISHR newsletter publication.
b) Inactive Membership:
1) Membership is not mandatory (but registration fee will increase from $20.00 to $35.00 without a membership)
2) If membership is not wanted, then the registration fee per equine is slightly higher. A person may still subscribe to the ISHR news publication. (publication will be discussed later)
REGISTRATION QUALIFICATIONS: (drafts to miniatures) an equine must have one or a combination of pattern type characteristics of any Appaloosa type spots. Any color is acceptable.
**Listed are the different Pattern/Markings associated with an "Appaloosa" type equine. These patterns and markings can be combined, forming several different patterns and/or markings on an Appaloosa.
1)Blanket (solid or spotted), 2) Leopard (patterned/unpatterned or few spot), 3) Snowflake, 4) Varnish, 5) Frost/Mottled, 6) Speckled, 7) Ghost (which pertains to the "tiger horse" pattern)
REQUIRED PHOTOGRAPHS: **SEE PHOTO REQUIREMENTS AT START OF PAGE**
1) four (4) pictures are required and must accompany the registration application. 2) picture of the front, rear and both sides.
REGISTRATION FEES: (one fee for any size) 1) $20.00 per equine
MEMBERSHIP FEES: (if you are a member of the "Patchwork Paint" Branch then membership here is waived)
1) Annual: $10.00 (includes all immediate family members residing in the same household)
2) Lifetime: $100.00 (includes all immediate family members residing in same household) includes one (1) Free registration and free subscription to the ISHR newsletter.
2120 Scotch Hollow Rd., Noel, MO. 64854